The holidays are filled with stressors, but your pet doesn't have to be one of them. This holiday season can be filled with great memories, including your pet.
- Does spending the holidays with your pet, make you overwhelmed or anxious?
- Does your pet greet your guests with a little too much excitement or gusto?
- Perhaps they jump or bark?
- Do you know what table scraps are safe for you to share?
- Worried about how your pet will be around kids?
- Thinking about how you're going to leave your pet alone when you leave to visit others?
We will answer all these questions and more! This lecture will give you all the tools to help you and your pet have an enjoyable holiday season for all.
All lectures will have a brief Q&A session and some small refreshments will be provided.
Admission is $15 and a portion will go to a local pet related cause. Seating is limited. If you wish to pre-register or inquire about more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call 908-628-0721.